2010-05-31

worse sia...

i tot ytd was bad
today was worse
they both saw me cry lols.
bad.
really. lols.

i had so much to write here
but it's hard to get everything back.
i dun wan to anyway.
basically
my dad is a SUPER petty person
ytd dun wan spell camera for him only leh
then he went crazy today
so small thing...tsk
mum found out so much money(class de) with me
so she asked me why i go i/c money stuff etc
say i not responsible coz money cannot just lie on the table.
dangerous.
but it's home leh so she say she almost threw it away
lols they can leave my things alone.... -.-
then dad also join in
wth one line mum one line dad continuous
zzz -.-
then i say u think wan go uni rly just need results ar
then my mum shut up
my dad wth got worse.
say what i think he dunno anything ar etc
ya what. he rly doesnt know what.
then i go bathe
cried so super hard in there

come out ar
he ask me hand over my atm card sia
give lor big deal
then he ask for phone n ipod
WTH U CRAZY AR
i sot then give him la.
over my dead body man.
so i hold both on my hands tightly dun let him take
he say he'll get it anyway
wahtever u can try.
my mum then come into my room
close door
lecture me tsk.
haiz.
haiz.
haiz.
haiz.
烦阿烦,活着真烦...haiz.

then dinnertime
i wanted charge my ipod
but scare dad go take it
so i go lock it in my cupboard and
keep key in my pocket lols
i was being careful lor...
im not the only one who's become
very dependent of my ipod...
wanshan and elaine also LOL
today damn funny.
5 mins before chem lecture started
wanshan asked for my ipod
i was like WTH??? few mins left only leh!!!
i was thinking she's crazy
then elaine also ask
LOL???? HAHA damn funny...
anyway i slept thru half the lecture lols.
in front awake behind awake middle sleeping.
as usual.
:P

oh where was i.
erm ya dinner
after dinner he tell me
next time use com do work
off msn
cannot watch shows
latest 11.30pm must off
if not he going cut cable again.
wth lor.
*rolls eyes* x10000000
it feels so familiar
must be the 1000 times im hearing stuff like that.
*rolls eyes again*

then after dinner he gave me back my atm card.
he's so him man.
it's so his behaviour
EVERYTIME also like that.
few days later
after he appeased le ar
come tell me he scold me he also not happy de
stuff like that.
crap la.
so not happy then dun do it la.
why get angry over such a dumb thing man
make me cry until i cant see properly now lols
ok not that bad just eyes a little bit more tired
than it already is....
haiyo...
everything is bad like tt...

and ar
i dunno y la
now HOLS leh
ppl can relax and watch shows
and still do work what
why cant i?
why do my parents expect me to do work the whole day???
tt's so unfair.
they keep comparing me with others
then why dun they compare themselves? o.O
haiz
tt's too high expectations for them man...

No comments: