2010-05-30

im in a killing mood

let me murder someone
argh nvm that won't help
damn it la
i dunno what to say even.
crap.

relax...
haiz.

anyway.
ytd co concert
it was great.
they did a gd job
gave flowers to sarah elaine joscelin
havent pay mr ang back yet hehe. :P
as an erhu player
i specially took note of erhu only
they did pretty well la.
quite pro
but it just takes practice
it's all like this
erhu especially is not that that difficult.
it just takes practice :D
i miss my erhu................... :(
but i still wont go touch it de la :P
oh ya b4 concert.
mr ang send us go SCH from bedok interchange
veron damn bad with directions hehe
told her meet at bus stop oppo interchange
then she go wrong one -.-
anyway then coz cher drive us past bugis
so hehe we made him stop there
then we went food court for dinner
i went bossini say hi first
but only say charleen (morning went parkway say hi
on my way home from translation competition too! haha)
the rest went home le
think sook han was inside but i didnt wait la
i left for my dinner :D
and then veron couldnt find where they were sitting at -.-
LOL damn funny.
she actually has a tracking device in her phone
so that she can be found if she gets lost
LOL damn bad with directions apparently
then cher didnt noe how go SCH from there
see directory sia
i also seesee la but didnt manage to help
he found his way arnd. sianz.
cannot laugh at him hehe :P

after co concert he bring us home
he dropped shermaine first
then he changed cd to s.h.e. songs!! :D:D
not bad he got quite a lot! :D
he wanted to drive me home from expressway
but i dunno that way.
so i tried guiding him the way i know
the way dad usu goes o.O
not exactly but ya i was sort of on the right track
but he didnt trust me -.-
tsk~
i only made 1 mistake!!
oh and a few minor ones hehe :p
i ok with directions de lor!
usually la anyway.im better than a lot ppl.
tt's gd enough :p
but shermaine's pretty gd! haha

today morning
edited gpp that zhenyan sent me
it's still no gd.
so send shermaine
she didnt edit sia
wth lor.
it's NOT perfect can.
cant they put in more effort??
i BET $100000 this wont be approved yet.
aiya what they wan me do sia
argh dun care.
i going to submit it le.
we'll just keep editing the gpp till end of pw
and fail it together.
yay let's all die together~
we'll need a big enough coffin.

then afternoon
dad asked me go sing karaoke lols.
coz home got system.
he started singing la i went bathe
come out then my turn hehe
but i sing not nice
anyhow la.
quite fun though.
sang jj songs and s.h.e. songs
the system not very gd
coz the database not as gd as outside de
but it's free :D
and music not bad
dad on aircon summore
so haha not bad le la :P

then mum walk past me say
u a lot of time ar still playplayplay...
wth.
i so wanted to roll my eyes.
she also what
whole day complain say very tired
so much work to do
no time to rest
say we bully her
she do until no free time
then why is she always with my ipod? -.-
why is she always with my ipod IN FRONT OF TV
AND SITTING ON THE BED?
while i doing work.
lala~yea she's SOOOOO poor thing.
my life is 1000000 times better man
i bully her all day that i suck.
whatever. i cant be bothered

no matter how much i would have cared
it would all fade when things
are repeated SO MUCH.
after dinner i watching show on my ipod
then she scold me.
zzzz hols just started leh :(
cannot slack at all meh
EVERYTIME i slack a bit she also like that
no life man.
jc life is not a life anyway
but still.
argh irritating.
then my dad beside me using com
WORSE STILL
noisy leh
mum scold me he still add fuel
JOKINGLY.
ya like i care he jokin or not.
it still is adding fuel.
my mum always like that de
happy a while then like that
happy a while then like that
repeat that 100 times
and u'll get my point.
life is the same everyday.
she's like this everyday.
sianz. whats so difficult about being happier?

why cant she learn to let go of small things
and see just the big pictures
why cant she care about what she REALLY should
and ignore things she shouldnt?

she doesnt understand me at all. :(
is she really my mum?
morning i telling her
co concert got invite dance ppl to dance
then she ask me accusingly
so u also went down to dance la?
i was like wth???
what kind of person m i to her?!?!?!
crap.
argh.
seriously.
to her. im a
terrible person
terrible student
terrible daughter
haiz. yea la.
i know.
i suck.
fine i get your point.

my ipod full le memory full
yet i didnt delete the games she want
coz i know she want to play
today i go buy the full version for her summore
but she doesnt know anything man
if she really think im that bad ar
maybe i should be that bad to prove her right?
maybe she will be happier seeing me rebel.
wth.

she scold me for slacking le
and then took my ipod to play with watching tv now leh
sianz.
yesyesyes i noe
im a jc student
i got exams after hols.
but CAN'T I PLAY AT ALL?????
i want my life back!!!!
it's hols after all.......
i will study.......really.....
but before that...... :(

wan me study hard then leave me alone man.
im not totally without self discipline ok!
but i need to be in the right mood
then i can chiong
at least
i FINALLY get a BREAK from school leh
and she wants to deprive me of that little break.
even thurs last day of sku damn tiring
thanks to mardi gras
then friday got pulled out by her go temple
nvr do anything
ytd go competition then concert

ytd i go dinner then dirtied my white pants ma
this morning she ask me to wash it leh
i totally rolled my eyes lor
she didnt see it la coz i was back facing her
i kept quiet didnt say anything
i felt like screaming but whatever
coz after that she ask me about sku again
and ask me buck up etcetc
yea i should
then u leave the rest to urself can anot.
tsk.
maybe she's a superwoman in disguise
tt's y she expects her daughter to be one too.
when i was young
my family was happier...
dad will help mum with things at home
mum did sort of everything..with dad's help la
but she nvr did complain
we went out more often
though they quarrelled so often.
quarrels started increasing over the years.
dad now dun help at all
mum doing lesser yet she's complaining more
clothes are getting washed at half the speed of before
tables are wiped half as often
her work is half of before
she goes out with her fren double of before
but her complains is x4 of last time.
PLUS she expects me to do even more
when MY WORK is increasing now.
yay.
i should quit school
and do household chores at home
so they can both retire.

haiz.
usu parents tell others
about how great their kids are
no matter how bad they are
they wont make them sound that bad
my mum so opposite.
all she talks about is bad stuff
and makes me sounds damn damn bad.
i dunno what i do sia seriously.
i didnt commit any heavenly crime
i didnt do anything bad or what on purpose
i try my best to help her
i try to be gd le.
im just a lazy pig.
what's wrong with that?
im her child.
so it's not entirely my fault.

EH WAIT.
TMR IS MONDAY.
DARN.
BAD. VERY BAD.
SIANZ.
TMR GOT SKU.
i wan to sleep and not wake up tmr.......................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: