2010-05-28

:((((((

what she wan la seriously
just that once
ONNNCEEEE i nvr pick up her call
then my phone sot
i didnt noe got missed call
so they bought my ticket to sg flyer.
i didnt even say i can go or i wan to go leh
then they bought my ticket
and expect me to be going meh
why should i

wan go anytime also can leh
co concert is just this 1 day leh.
go with them also sianz le la
at most give me the ticket
next time i wan go i can just get my fren go with me
whr got waste the ticket.
not like must throw away or sth what
sg flyer wont fly away ok!
wth.

i wan buy flowers for elaine they all
got anything wrong meh
she very mean leh.
only she can care for her friends
only her friends impt ar.
elaine is my best friend in class
and joscelin is my best friend like best friend...
two impt friends both performing tmr
and its co summore
of coz cannot miss la
why doesnt she understand?
she can go out with her friend whenever she wants to
and leave me n my dad alone
she can use money as she like with her friends
do whatever she wants
and then come scold me for putting my friends b4 family
scold me waste money
the flowers are NOT a waste of money
for goodness sake.

she say i now anyhow spend money
dun save money le.
but now dad give me atm card ma how save...
though she doesnt noe la.
she promised to buy my contacts de
how long le...almost half a yr le.
tt time ask her then she ask me ownself save money go buy.
i shouldnt have trusted her.
of coz she wouldnt wanna spend money on sth like that.
everything is unnecessary to her apparently.
but that's HERRR
i dun think that way
why everything must listen to her
i already very gd le leh :(

she was saying she very nice to let me go le
she can dun let me go de
i also can dun listen what
even she dun let.
i can still go de lor
but i didnt buy ticket yet that time
i waited till she gave her approval.
it's always like this.
i try to listen to her as much as possible.
and she takes everything for granted.
she sees only the bad things
and neglect everything else.
then why should i be a gd gal?
she doesnt see it anyway
she doesnt care anyway..
:((((((((((((((((((((

what a waste of water.

No comments: