2010-04-27

yeayea~

Hi peeps (:

this morning had scholarship interview
I FORGOT WEAR UNIFORM AND BRING TIE!!
DAMN FORGETFUL CAN!
so i exchanged shirt with fenghua lor :D hehe
thanks a lot to her sia
if not i no need go interview liao :D hahaha

then at the MOE HQ ar
i was freaking out haha
i get nervous really easily as always
me and elaine reached suppperr early
so had to wait for an hr or so
HENCE i sat on the oh-so-comfortable sofa
and fell asleep
elaine told me afterwards that my sleeping posture
was very unglam
those who were waiting for their
teaching scholarship interview kept staring at me
lols -.- zzzzz
wadeva not anyone i know at least hehe :P
mr ang was sort of encouraging me la
he say they are just humans so dun need scared HAHA
yea it worked for a short while...haha
the interview was crap
tough.
haha. stupid random ques haha
"how long have you been waiting outside?"
"erm..about 1 hr"
"wow that's long...what have you been thinking about?"
"er...about questions that might be asked"
"so what do you think we'll ask? name 3?"
"why i chose clep, why i like chinese....er..."
"ok these two questions...im sure u are very prepared for them
so we shan't ask you those two questions."
WTH RIGHT what a dumb start to the interview
shant elaborate the rest.
i said the story a lot of times in sku le
lazy type hehe :P

then juz now in sku ar damn pek chek la
dunno y very bad mood lor...
before maths lesson
i was trying to do econs
but I HATE ECONS!!! zzz
i see the questions i stone
i sianz i irritated i pek chek haha...
damn sianz can
I HATE ECONS!!
it takes away my will to study
takes away all interests
ECONS MAKES ME FEEL DUMB
LIKE REALLY REALLY DUMB! :((
and they keep telling me it's common sense
FINE LA
I DUMB LA NO COMMON SENSE CAN?!??!?
zzzzzzzzz
no one's helping man. gets on my nerves totally.

No comments: