2011-01-12

Hmmmm

Haiz still in school now it's lunchtime(:

Just now before cll lesson I saw peng lao shi
Let's call her pls for now^^
I called her
Then she say go find her chatchat when I free pols
Scare me ehhh haha
I tot got what thin la maybe results or sth
After cll lesson with goh xinhui I went find pls lor
Coz I free period ma
So she brought me to the lep room to chatchat....
Well in staff room she told me she marked my 手记 already
Which is something like journal. That I handed in only ytd
So I sort of guessed what she wan say le...
Coz in the journal this time got three posts
One about my family...
I wrote coz tt day my parents quarreled again
I was irritated haha
One more say must work harder liao
One more about my results
Yupps so she talked to me about the first post
Family thing lor
Personal haha(:
But it was really nice of her
She told me her family also problematic de
Coz a lot siblings then parents dun care de girls including her la
Only like guys ma last time de
Then they were very poor nothing eat
Any money also mum take from them de
Very poor thing
Parents also always quarrel etc
Yea so she was saying...
Well atmosphere a bit...weird ba
A bit emo hahhaa
Then I felt teary lols
Haiyo after tt she tell me
Like must think ah etc
Try to change myself
Change the family a bit etc
Then in the end really got tears fell haha
By the time say finish I really crying le
Though I was smiling an laughing a bit still
Trying not to cry ma
Coz I have no idea why I was crying at all-.-
I mean yea my parents are annoying and upsetting sometimes
But now it's fine la
Ok well everytime think of the bad times ah also wan cry la-.-
But I dunno eh just naturally wanted cry just now haha
ANYWAY
So she helped me take tissue from staff room
Then I left liao after thanking her
I can't thank her enough man I mean it was nice of her la
To care and try to help
She say got problem can tell her too haha(:

So i went toilet wash face lor
A bit la coz wearing contacts can't wash properly
A bit can tell I cried la but ok eyes not red
No one realised
I only told wanshan...a bit when we went buy drinks
But she damn bochap sia haha
Whatever told jos too(:
Then here I am posting haha:P
Yea just recording a small incident of my life(:

No comments: