2010-10-18

Appreciation

SO LONG NVR POST HERE LOL
always post at my private de forgot here hahahahha
anyway!

today pe damn suck!!!
ran to east coast and back
maybe coz too long nvr run le
maybe coz breakfast
i couldnt run
ran with carol there
walked almost half the way
reach there almost died
a bit nauseous
coming back
i 90% walk lols.
couldnt take it la
almost vomited eh
walkwalk still ok
when stop at traffic light
felt super nauseous
reached sku left a bit chiong back lor
walked to the bags there sat down
when getting up to leave
nauseous again
ugh damn ugh haha
stupid pe!!
stupid ecp!
felt so uncomfortable just now
still need change into uni eh! tsk.

gp ar i realised the ques i wrote
I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN CLASS WHO WROTE
lols i already regretted anyway
coz its quite tough
i think i off topic le tskk zzz

anyway my post title today
APPRECIATION!
today pw op
wanshan group and veron group.
i wrote comments for them while i listened
questioned a lot stuff
picked up stuff
commented quite a lot.
wrote down on paper ma
after wanshan they all finished
i passed to them
they looked so touched wow.
i just...wanted to do lols.
scared bored or sth ba or just suddenly feeling nice hahahaha
didnt think they would be so happy haha
i passed to wanshan she see le
give ying en
ying en call me and say thank you looking rly surprised eh!
LOL i was so touched by their act of appreciation.
i appreciate their appreciation haha.
veron's grp
i passed to jiaying
she look at it then looked 'WOW' too hahahaha
then she asked who write de
i say me
and she said tahnk you sincerely too! wow....
i was surprised.
i nvr tot it was tt big deal at all...
i was so happy hahahahaha
it really feels great to be appreciated.
though i nvr meant for it lols((:
glad they liked it. glad they found it useful
i still scared they feel offended or sth lols :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered the fact that this might work another way? I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
exactly the same in the past? Let me know your thoughts...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at www.ariesvenicey.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.ariesvenicey.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this post right above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

great stuff thxs 8-)

Anonymous said...

Hi:

I just now became a member of www.ariesvenicey.blogspot.com.
I'm planning to go looking round just a bit and come across fascinating people and learn several alternate viewpoints.


I hope this post isn't in the wrong category. I am sorry if it does.

--------------------

DAREN VALENZUELA
Signal Switch Repairers

Anonymous said...

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to type of virtuous fritter away time staring at it as a cut of catharsis. In a course, it helps me with meditation, to relieve stress and strain and well-grounded assume just about nothing. That's why since I was a kid, in place of of dolls and cars I've eternally collected more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, tuneful boxes etc. So I was most delighted when I found the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Spry Manifest Laser Ace Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com protection the Toys section. It's like a tuneful box, a spinning top, and a berate show all rolled into one. Which is spectacular diversion! The gyroscope wishes outing object of round a minute. The laser slight manifest with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a pretty incomparable tiny that my friends be subjected to also been most amused with.

My dogs are also beautiful eccentric nearly the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They unceasingly cleave to the gyroscope as it spins, although at principal they kept barking at the laser light accompany, and also because it produces music. But after they got tempered to it, they've stopped barking but just save up following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also unbelievably amused nearby it. Sometimes it's proper to have entertaining toys on all sides the house so that you can leave the toy on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you count provide for viands or receive changed. The gyroscope is unified such trinket with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a design on it, and produces a gegenschein indicate with red, downcast, and unskilled colours. Nick a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser incandescence show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that renowned but decorous plenty to treat any redone visitor to the house. The gyroscope is red and jet-black, making it look very cool, and measure virile with that dragon imprint.

The music luminescence inform gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also utilized this gyroscope to eye-opener my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the pension room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as rise so that the laser light expose produces a dreamed-up effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the moonlight effects created a degree romanticist atmosphere. She loved it, by the going, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my default shopping site in favour of all gifts and ideas in behalf of romanticist occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser lamp show gyroscope can maybe be a momentous Christmas contribution for the toddler or methodical the humour! Alternatively, the gyroscope can altogether be a gracious addition to the established Christmas decorations. I can fancy placing it adjoining the Christmas tree and perchance spinning it when guests arrive in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my duty yet again!